lots of 3D scans, lots of experimentation, lots of errors…
I’ve recently been having some problems with the software I was using to produce the 3D digital imagery, including 3D scanning and 3D mesh editing. Because of that, I found solution to a variety of programs and kept on experimenting with the building of the 3D scanned body mesh, the texture and transparency application and the compatibility of programs.
The results below were produced by an error of a non-compatible mesh with maya software. I find them to be quite interesting, as I kept on adding body volumes.
I continue editing the body scans I made by using Agisoft Photoscan, and then editing the meshes on Maya and Strata 3D software, after some problems I had with applying textures on objects.
© Katerina Psimmenou 2017