Testing the appearance of the printed transparent films on the actual site.
By choosing various spots on the Academy park, I did a photoshoot of the prints, so that I have an idea of how a transparent piece of work will look on the actual site. I tried taking photos from various angles and places, so that I have material to work on.
The transparency of the prints turned out to be a bit of a problem, as the light caused shiny spots on the them, making it difficult to find the right angle to take a photograph. It also made me think about how a big translucent piece of work would look in these circumstances, and maybe it will loose a lot of its original essence.
The site enhance the photograph to a great extent, probably more that I wanted too because of the high level of transparency. The mixture of the real and virtual image in the photos is interesting in some cases, although in general I feel it is quite noisy and complicated.